HISTORY OF FUKUKI SUSHI
FUKUKI SUSHI started its operation in Nihonbashi, Tokyo more than 100 years ago.
- KIGORO YAMAMOTO, the founder of FUKUKI SUSHI, started Sushi restaurant in Yanagibashi, Tokyo.
- Relocated to the current place in Osaka.
- Business suspended due to World War II.
- Business restarted in December.
- Open a branch in Ginza, Tokyo.
Prince Takamatsunomiya (an uncle of the current Emperor of Japan) and Naoya Shiga (a Japanese famous great writer and an expert in SUSHI) visited FUKUKI SUSHI.